ceturtdiena, 2013. gada 4. jūlijs

How to plan a sweater that fits! :)

Hello crocheters and knitters!

I have chosen first record for my blog in english chapter.

Every knitter or crocheter should know situation when finished sweater/cardigan does not fit! At least I know this situation very well! :) The reason of it for me was that I did not precisely follow patterns and liked to do many things on my own. Sometimes I do it even today :) So. Today I would like to share book from wonderful Cheryl Brunette what gives information what answers question of this topic. 

Book is awailable in english in this site and gives information how to calculate different
styles of pattern for any person you need.

Hope this information was useful for you!
Wish you successful sweater knitting. Share and comment results :)

Sincerely yours,
MarkusStyle / Iveta




Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru