ceturtdiena, 2013. gada 4. jūlijs

Trousseau

Welcome!

Here I would like to show you a part of my needleworks I have done.

As first goes hats - owlhats made in different way. 
These are the most popular what I make for others. 
And no wonder - they are very cute and fits to babies! 
Good present :)




As a second I will show you other hats I have made :) 
These were made for myself and some friends.




As the next one goes one of my absolute favourite - french triangle :) why french? I don't know - just my assotiations :D  I saw the motive in one journal for sweaters and decided to try it on hat! And the result looks interesting!


As the last I would like to show other projects. Here is Baby booties for boy, also for a girl. Absolute baby fashion - cocoon and also the only crochet necklace I have made in my life.







So, that's it for this time. Hope to do new things and share them with you soon.

Sincerely yours,
MarkusStyle / Iveta

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru